Any Interest in Trading For 2021 Star Wars: Battle Plans or 2021 Pokemon Sword & Shield: Battle Styles Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Molitor04x

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I just bought two boxes for my son. He loves to open packs and has some specific interests (e.g., Darth Vader), but otherwise has no interest in keeping any of them.

If interested and there is anything I can look for in the cards for you, let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan

Sorry. I'm a little new to this card genre and have a lot to learn. Are you asking for a list of the cards from the box?

Was wandering what set but i think i found the checklist of them. Did you get any V=Max or Rainbow cards from the box.

Thanks,
Dennis

I think mainly original trilogy battles/characters. and maybe rogue 1/solo. the plate is cool tho.

I don't know a ton about sw cards though.

do you have a list? or what are you looking for in terms of value?

Was wandering what set but i think i found the checklist of them. Did you get any V=Max or Rainbow cards from the box.

Thanks,
Dennis
These are the best ones we got. Nothing too great. I think the Cheryl Trainor card has a BV of $20, the Mustard trainor is $6, the VMax Victini is $6 and the rest are all $2ish.
685DDFD2-1D1C-4E18-AB88-C94898B4D482.jpeg

Last edited:
I think mainly original trilogy battles/characters. and maybe rogue 1/solo. the plate is cool tho.

I don't know a ton about sw cards though.

do you have a list? or what are you looking for in terms of value?

Thanks. Got the one Luke vs Vader on the bottom left. The Ewok purple is #/25 and the Obi Wan vs Grievous is #/50. On the plate, would probably be hoping for around $75 in trade.
5E502A53-7796-4EEB-8CE1-D61E42C3829E.jpeg

Thanks. Got the one Luke vs Vader on the bottom left. The Ewok purple is #/25 and the Obi Wan vs Grievous is #/50. On the plate, would probably be hoping for around $75 in trade.
View attachment 66816
ok, definitely interested in the luke-vader and ewok cards. and will take the plate too if there's a trade that makes sense.

does anything on my trade list appeal to you? I opened a 94 finest flashback abnd bowman chrome box but haven't updated my lists yet. have some rookies and #d cards from there.

ok, definitely interested in the luke-vader and ewok cards. and will take the plate too if there's a trade that makes sense.

does anything on my trade list appeal to you? I opened a 94 finest flashback abnd bowman chrome box but haven't updated my lists yet. have some rookies and #d cards from there.
Sounds great. Would this one work for all of them?
RC Luis Garcia 2021 Topps Heritage ROA-LGA on card, blue ink NATS

I should also still have these three from your set needs that I would be happy to add in from my end if you still need them:
Mena Ismael 2021 Bowman Chrome Prospects 36 $1.00
Casas Triston 2021 Bowman Chrome Prospects 84 $1.50
Medina Adonis 2021 Stadium Club 81 $1.25

-Ryan

Interested in all of them as my daughter is a huge fan. Who or what are you looking for?

Sounds great. Would this one work for all of them?
RC Luis Garcia 2021 Topps Heritage ROA-LGA on card, blue ink NATS

I should also still have these three from your set needs that I would be happy to add in from my end if you still need them:
Mena Ismael 2021 Bowman Chrome Prospects 36 $1.00
Casas Triston 2021 Bowman Chrome Prospects 84 $1.50
Medina Adonis 2021 Stadium Club 81 $1.25

-Ryan
I do need those BCP and SC cards, but I have to [pass on trading hte garcia auto. lmk if there's something smaller to trade for those set needs + the ewoks.