Any mechanics??

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
I don't know if I will have any luck with this here or not, but I figured there was no harm in trying :) The plastic "sealing" strip on my drivers side window of my car (2004 Toyota RAV-4) is about to pop in half and I don't know the best place to get a new one for a decent price. I called Auto Zone and O'Reilly's and neither place carried them; so I ended up calling the local Toyota dealership and they quoted me $130 for parts/labor. Really? It's gonna cost me that much to get a piece of plastic repaired?? Does anyone know where I could possibly get a better deal or somethin? Anything will be helpful at this point...thanks a lot!!!

Andrew

crazedfan

5.00 star(s)
Go to JCWhitney.com
They have huge assortments of new and old car parts, their prices are very cheap and most of the time they have free or cheap shipping. Whenever I need hard to get parts or they wind up being too expensive at my local Auto Zones or Pep Boys, I always resort to JC Whitney.
Good luck.

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Jeff, yes it is the weather stripping. It's been loose for a while now, but with it being as hot as it is, it has about melted in half.

crazed - I will check that out and see what I can find out, thanks!

Sponsors