Any MLB HOF Autos FT/FS

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Wanting to add a few MLB HOF on card autos to my collection. Looking for any I don't have so 2021 is the best bet. I have a LOT of pre-2021, but will consider any year/set a long as I don't have the card.

Looking to trade (check my flickr for scans) for autos or will buy at/below ebay

Also have these Cardinals unscanned
David Eckstein 2015 tier one auto #/399
Fredbird 2020 topps opening day game used
Matt Morris 1998 donruss significant sigs millenium #1099
Oscar Taveras 2014 bowman platinum auto
Ron Gant 2014 high tek auto
Brad Thompson 2007 topps triple threads auto/gued #/99

On-card autos have preference but will consider others. Only pack pulled. No auto/gued combos. Will also consider ip/ttm autos of players that don't have many on card autos, but they MUST be certified by PSA or Beckett

John

Last edited:

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
How is the bottom left edge of this card. Looks like there is some peeling in the photo, or is that the reflection?
2002 Fleer Tradition -- This Day in History GU Bat -- Jimmie Foxx $25.00

Have this to offer?
2012 Leaf Living Legend -- Autograph -- Pete Rose #42 $20.00

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
How is the bottom left edge of this card. Looks like there is some peeling in the photo, or is that the reflection?
2002 Fleer Tradition -- This Day in History GU Bat -- Jimmie Foxx $25.00

Have this to offer?
2012 Leaf Living Legend -- Autograph -- Pete Rose #42 $20.00
Card is fine as far as I can tell, but already have that complete Rose auto set

John

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Do you happen to have a list of the HOFers you have already?
Have a LOT. Most I don't have are mid-high end cuts. But I trade for any on card I don't have. Have many dups of players, but they're different.

IE....Set comes out with player x, but numerous different serial numbers (base,199,99,75,50,etc) I consider them all different and I'd trade for any I don't have

John