Any one now about comics if so a little help if you could

The GU Guy

4.80 star(s)
I have these comics was wondering if i had anything good here here they are
Archie's Mad house # 50 1966
Comics in 3-D 1993 Has donald and scroog on the front glasses are inside not even used Issue 1
Treasure Chest The champ goes down 1967
Treasure Chest Voyager to tomorrow 1966
Waly Disney Comics #487 1981
A Curtis Magazine Jack and Jill November 1964
Walt disney Uncle Scroog Land Beneath the ground 196 1956
Walt dinsney comics 489 1981
Web of Spiderman 90 30th anniversary special still seal in the plastic
any help is appreciated thanks

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
Haven't done comics in a long time so no firsthand knowledge but here's prices from the 2006 overstreet price guide. Would need more/different info on some but it doesn't look like you have anything outrageous :(. You might find it on the inside cover with the copyright information.

Archie's Mad house # 50 1966 $6 nrmt
Comics in 3-D 1993 Has donald and scroog on the front glasses are inside not even used Issue 1 can't find
Treasure Chest The champ goes down 1967 reprint?
Treasure Chest Voyager to tomorrow 1966 reprint?
Waly Disney Comics #487 1981 $10 nrmt
A Curtis Magazine Jack and Jill November 1964 ?
Walt disney Uncle Scroog Land Beneath the ground 196 1956 ? reprint?
Walt dinsney comics 489 1981 $10 nrmt
Web of Spiderman 90 30th anniversary special still seal in the plastic $5
any help is appreciated thanks[/QUOTE]

Journeyman

5.00 star(s)
Look for the small print/publishing info. It is usually near the front of the book. It will often list the dates printed and if it is a first printing, second printing, etc. Good luck.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
Sometimes where the copyright and credits are they'll show different dates. So if it says something like copyright 1935, 1954, 1966 then you know it's a reprint. Others can be pretty tough because the difference between an original and a reprint could be something like you have to find where they list previous issues, like if you have #3 but the list goes to #15 then you have a reprint. Others, Classic Comics being the extreme, the difference can be the lettering on the cover, change of artwork, or whether there's an ad for the next issue or not.

My lack of extensive knowledge and not being familar with those particular comics, without having them inhand I probably can't help much. sorry

Last edited: