• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Any other Baseball Teams having a tough time getting ANY cards in Box Breaks ??

jeff1975

Pro
5.00 star(s)
HI !! Any other Baseball Teams having a tough time getting ANY cards in Box Breaks ?? I am !! I have Detroit Tigers as my favorite Team. WHAT IS YOURS !! This year I started getting fewer & fewer Tigers in ANY box Break . In fact, at least one time , In a 8 box break of 2018 donruss , There was ZERO cards. the average was 1 Tiger card per 4 boxes. PRETTY SAD !! That said . I know the Tigers are not the best team last year . BUT, we have ( AND OTHER TEAMS) have just as much right to have to get something. I love watching them opening boxes , But but can't justify bidding when you can't get BASE cards . ( This years DK had 2 Base cards for Tigers - Not one Current Tiger though. ) Anybody else out there had as bad experience out there ?

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Have never done a box break in my life, so zero experience to share with you.

Not even sure what team I would go with if I were to start - assuming that certain teams carry the premium price?

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Nothing so far....Best thing to do before going into a team break is to see how many of your players are in the break......one or two....not so good.......6 to 10 jackpot. Best regards, David

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Beware on theses player breaks......I bid on Jose Barrios Twin pitcher...no longer a prospect but a veteran player on bowman break of 10 cases....he had no auto...so the only thing was colored cards...I bid $20.00 thinking.....the most would be about 4 or 6 bucks......no....someone bid 9 times....adding one dollar everytime....till they bump me up to $18.00!! During the breaks ......nothing on color...so just base cards for the $18.00 plus shipping....next time...I'll do a low bid and let someone else get ripped off. Best regards, David