Any Particular Rules for Shipping DVDs?

avstars

5.00 star(s)
I'm a veteran at shipping cards, but I was wondering if there is anything I should do in particular different for shipping 1-2 DVDs. Bubble mail is a must, but I was wondering if there is anything else I should do. Thanks!

JamesNevans

5.00 star(s)
They have special mailer made of cardboard, but you could also go with stiff/thick cardboard for one side and soft cardboard (cereal box) for the other, two if you are mailing both at once.

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
Those disc's are pretty indestructible.................NetFlix just ships them in a paper sleeve and paper envelope..................Never received a broken or damaged one..................You should be fine in a bubble mailer and cardboard..................Mike

CharlieBrown

5.00 star(s)
Do you know what it means to ship it media mail? Are they going to handle it better so the disc won't break or something?

I don't think the PO takes extra care with anything. All it means is that somewhere along the line somebody did a great job lobbying them that media deserved a special rate. I believe it was due to the wieght of books and newspaper that it made no sense to mail them so they got a break. Now it has expanded to electronic media.

avstars

5.00 star(s)
I don't think the PO takes extra care with anything. All it means is that somewhere along the line somebody did a great job lobbying them that media deserved a special rate. I believe it was due to the wieght of books and newspaper that it made no sense to mail them so they got a break. Now it has expanded to electronic media.

Ok, thanks. Yea, I figure the USPS wouldn't give a crap about good handling.