Any Tris Speaker cards for trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TC84

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I don't expect the super old cards, just wanting to see if anyone has any cards of Spoke. Not much in the way of baseball for trade but have plenty of football. Oh, and the Tris Speaker cards can be from the low end to high. I'll trade for any of his cards as long as they're in good shape. Thanks!
TC

Here is a high end.

2002 Topps Tribute Matching Marks dual gu Tris Speaker/George Brett #MM-SB Last check I think the bv was either 300 or 350

Here is a high end.

2002 Topps Tribute Matching Marks dual gu Tris Speaker/George Brett #MM-SB Last check I think the bv was either 300 or 350
Would love to have that one but wayyy too steep for me. Thanks tho! U mind posting a pic just so I can see what I'm missing?

Nothing breathtaking as far as looks, pretty ordinary.

Attachments

• 20240530_194022.jpg
    20240530_194022.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1000010862.jpg
    1000010862.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 8
Hi I have this cards. Lmk if you need them.
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 6
Did you have any Roberto Clemente o Orlando Cepeda? If not, I have some interested in the 95-95 SP Championship Jordan JC24, 95 Leaf 300 Club Ken Griffey and 2011 Topps Chrome Jeter.
LMK Thanks
I don't have any of Clemente or Cepeda, sorry. Do you know BV of the Speakers and the ones you like? If not, no biggie, we can do the 3 for 3 if you're ok with that. LMK, thanks
TC

I don't have any of Clemente or Cepeda, sorry. Do you know BV of the Speakers and the ones you like? If not, no biggie, we can do the 3 for 3 if you're ok with that. LMK, thanks
TC
I was looking at and my 3 cards book only $10 sow your 3 cards book a lot more The Griffey is $10, Jeter $12 the Jordan would be around $15. Sow I do the 3 Speaker for the Ken Griffey. If you collect something else in baseball we can try something for the Jeter and Jordan. LMK
Thanks

I was looking at and my 3 cards book only $10 sow your 3 cards book a lot more The Griffey is $10, Jeter $12 the Jordan would be around $15. Sow I do the 3 Speaker for the Ken Griffey. If you collect something else in baseball we can try something for the Jeter and Jordan. LMK
Thanks
I like Dave Nelson, was a friend of my Dad's... hmmm, who else.... I guess Hank Aaron and George Brett.

Ha! That's a beauty! Would u consider a LeBron James RC and Eric Dickerson auto for it? They are in my flickr. I could add a couple Russell Wilson RCs too...
Thank you for the offer. Never been much of a Lebron fan. Always like Dickerson but I think I will pass.
Have a great day!
Rick

Here are some others. Lmk if those work for the other two cards I like . Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg