Anybody interested??? Fs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierBuddy

MVP
5.00 star(s)
When Google nerfed their user sites on Sept 1, mine got needed, too. I dont have the time, or will power to look up a couple thousand cards again, and re type a tradelist.

Anybody willing to buy all my tradelist, unlisted? I'm looking to sell everything cheap. There are no common base, except stars worth $1.00 or more. All the rest inserts and a smattering of autos and relics. Nothing earth shattering. A few cards mayve $25 or more. Looking for $100 for the lot, and most of that will go to shipping.

When Google nerfed their user sites on Sept 1, mine got needed, too. I dont have the time, or will power to look up a couple thousand cards again, and re type a tradelist.

Anybody willing to buy all my tradelist, unlisted? I'm looking to sell everything cheap. There are no common base, except stars worth $1.00 or more. All the rest inserts and a smattering of autos and relics. Nothing earth shattering. A few cards mayve $25 or more. Looking for $100 for the lot, and most of that will go to shipping.
What do you got?