Anybody like trivia?

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I missed one today. The Robin Hood question.

Go figure.

Thanks.

Bryon

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for playing guys! The rankings are based on your award points. For example, Meliah had the high score yesterday and was awarded 19 points. The more people that play the game, the more award points you get that day. The "score" is just used to buy things in the "awards" link at the top of the page. You can buy little avatars that can be seen when your screen name is clicked on. The big thing about this game is to play everyday. I set up the stupid thing, then forgot to play yesterday, so I am now behind in the standings.

BTW, nice going Meliah! 10 correct in 51 seconds?? DANG!

I can change up the categories if everyone gets tired of them, just let me know if that's the case.

Tim

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for playing guys! The rankings are based on your award points. For example, Meliah had the high score yesterday and was awarded 19 points. The more people that play the game, the more award points you get that day. The "score" is just used to buy things in the "awards" link at the top of the page. You can buy little avatars that can be seen when your screen name is clicked on. The big thing about this game is to play everyday. I set up the stupid thing, then forgot to play yesterday, so I am now behind in the standings.

I can change up the categories if everyone gets tired of them, just let me know if that's the case.

Tim

You forgot to play, that made me laugh:)

mintman2

5.00 star(s)

Tim

51 seconds ??? what's up with that ? Azgard time dilation field ?

That's amazing ! I read then answered immediately and it took me 74 seconds. I stumbled on 1 question but not 23 seconds worth.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
51 seconds ??? what's up with that ? Azgard time dilation field ?

That's amazing ! I read then answered immediately and it took me 74 seconds. I stumbled on 1 question but not 23 seconds worth.

For what it's worth, the best I've done in the games with my family is 10 correct in 28 seconds. I've learned the key is to read as little of the questions as possible to figure out the answer. Sometimes I read too little of the question and get it wrong!

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
great!! i loved it!! - not pleased w/ 8/10 though and if i realized i was being timed i wouldnt have had my wife bothering me :mad: :rolleyes: :D - thanks, erik

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Bravo to you 10/10 guys today. I did a fair amount of guessing and it cost me...AND still 1 second slower than Matt! Curses!!

The Quarter Box

5.00 star(s)
I'm not happy I got 9. Would've had ten, but I changed the answer (heard a different story--one other than cards).
Tomorrow should be fun. Thursday will be tough for me, but we all should do well Friday!

---Frank

Hoyt55

5.00 star(s)
Hey, forgot to mention that I joined yesterday (nickp)! A lot of those questions are before my time, but it's fun nevertheless! :)

Brodeur182

5.00 star(s)
This definitely is addictive. Man, I was very slow on this last quiz, but I'm happy that I won't be shutout in victories. :)

-John

mrnag

5.00 star(s)
Man! I thought I had first place for today, for at least a little while, but deaconsblues had me beat by 7 seconds. Nice Job!

:)
Mike

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
i cant seem to figure out why in the cumulative scores i'm only listed as playing 1 day - when i have played the last two days ... is there something i'm missing? - thanks, erik

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
i cant seem to figure out why in the cumulative scores i'm only listed as playing 1 day - when i have played the last two days ... is there something i'm missing? - thanks, erik

Are you including today? Those scores will not update until midnight for anything played today.