Anybody like trivia?

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'm curious. I have to burn valuable time scrolling down several times each day during the quiz. I can see 3-4 questions at most per screen. I use a laptop with a screen that is no more than 12" across or so. How many questions fit on the average screen people are using here? Is anyone able to see all the questions within their screen w/o scrolling?

mrnag

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'm curious. I have to burn valuable time scrolling down several times each day during the quiz. I can see 3-4 questions at most per screen. I use a laptop with a screen that is no more than 12" across or so. How many questions fit on the average screen people are using here? Is anyone able to see all the questions within their screen w/o scrolling?

I have a 17" monitor on my home PC and I only see about 3 questions at a time also, so it sounds like we are seeing about the same amount.

Nice job so far, I have been looking up at you and a couple of others since the beginning:)

Mike

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Good guessing on several. Burt took me down on the movie one as well. I see someone has cursed him now!!

I like the fact that there is some solid competition and nobody is walking away with it as of yet.

lep1010

MVP
5.00 star(s)
the jazz question got me today (wont give away the answer) .... :mad: - my inabilty to read fast is hampering my scores ... is there a way to handicap these scores ...;) .... wait, please dont answer that, just left myself way open - :D