• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Anybody like trivia?

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am usually strong with music trivia, but I guess that only includes Rock! Very lucky guessing the pop and jazz questions!! I need a batch of questions just about 80s hair metal bands!!!

This was my slowest test after I found out it was a timed game!!

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
That was general trivia...for who, Brits & Aussies??? Cricket & Soccer...WHO CARES!!!

5/10 for me, bu it won't be too bad I suspect unless someone is a good guesser.

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Today was pretty hard, I didn't anticipate questions from such obscure sports. I may change that category to something we can all relate to.

lep1010

MVP
5.00 star(s)
OUCH is an understatement. At least you got more than three right ! LOL

I didn't have a clue on seven of them and didn't get even one guess right :(

same here ... i got rocked on these ... i knew the last three all the rest were guesses ..... and of course they were guessed wrong :eek:

mrnag

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Ouch! 5/10

So much for my place in the standings:) Hope I can do better tomorrow!

When is the end of the tournament?

Mike

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Well, they must all be firing at once. I think you have beat me on every round. I am hanging on to a top 10 spot so far, but for how long I am not sure?!

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Well, they must all be firing at once. I think you have beat me on every round. I am hanging on to a top 10 spot so far, but for how long I am not sure?!

I dedicate one cell per question. After the quiz though I tend to blank out. Last night I woke up in the litter box and two days ago I was up in a maple tree building a nest. Both wouldn't have been that bad if I had been wearing clothes I suppose:)

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I hit 10 for 10 today!!! Maybe I will finally get a win. I guess my wife may be right. I am filled with tons of useless knowledge.