Anybody like trivia?

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
YAYYYYYY for me ! Finally got all 10. Probably would have taken first place too if it wasn't for that stupid fun editor question. First I had to figure out what the heck they were even talking about.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
"Meliah: I hang my head in shame, missed a very easy one today."

It could have been worse. At least you didn't have Kharma working against you too :)

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
54 seconds is my BEST time, but I probably average 65-75 seconds. I just don't get how you guys can rip through those 10 questions in 3-4 seconds per question (with scrolling to boot!) and still get most or all correct! Amazing.

Did I see 29 seconds up there on a 10/10 score?????

mj23bullsfan

4.90 star(s)
tim, it's a great site, i've been registered on there for quite a while, and was playing steadily, but have since been too preoccupied with the bench and whatnot, that i haven't been playing regularly. i've got a quiz or two on there also, look under chicago bulls catagory. my user name is "yeeeaaah"

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
got me today ... i tried to rush and not :mad: read the whole question .... ugh!!!! ..... tomorrow i'll go back to my slow times (read them out) - would rather have them right and be slow than vice versa -