• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Anybody like trivia?

mintman2

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
YAYYYYYY for me ! Finally got all 10. Probably would have taken first place too if it wasn't for that stupid fun editor question. First I had to figure out what the heck they were even talking about.

mintman2

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
"Meliah: I hang my head in shame, missed a very easy one today."

It could have been worse. At least you didn't have Kharma working against you too :)

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
54 seconds is my BEST time, but I probably average 65-75 seconds. I just don't get how you guys can rip through those 10 questions in 3-4 seconds per question (with scrolling to boot!) and still get most or all correct! Amazing.

Did I see 29 seconds up there on a 10/10 score?????

mj23bullsfan

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
tim, it's a great site, i've been registered on there for quite a while, and was playing steadily, but have since been too preoccupied with the bench and whatnot, that i haven't been playing regularly. i've got a quiz or two on there also, look under chicago bulls catagory. my user name is "yeeeaaah"

lep1010

MVP
5.00 star(s)
got me today ... i tried to rush and not :mad: read the whole question .... ugh!!!! ..... tomorrow i'll go back to my slow times (read them out) - would rather have them right and be slow than vice versa -