Anybody need this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r5-grnd-pndr

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Fire season is just wrapping up and have a little more time to start trading again. Still have very little time to get many done so I figured I'd try and get a few in one plain white envelope at a time.

I'm going to post a new card as time allows and who knows I might have something somebody needs.

I'll start with:
David Price 2015 topps heritage gum stainback #465 (tigers)

Looking for cubs refractors or golds. Also need a bunch of base from the past couple of years.

Thanks. Pat

Are you looking for Cubs team sets or ?

I have a lot of 2015 Stadium Club, 2015 Heritage High Number, 2015 Topps Chrome, 2015 Topps series 2...just give me an idea of how much you want/need for the Price. Thanks!

The only 2015 I have is a few topps and heritage so I'm missing a ton.

Don't know the book on it, but if I could get close to a team set of any of those it would be awesome. If you want to keep it pwe envelope size trade it would work also.

I don't have any Kris Bryant rookies to include with any of the team sets - the BV on the Bryants would be more than the Price (it's $8.00). I'm fine with getting as many 2015 Cubs cards into a mailer as I can for you. Do you want specifics or do you just want to post?

Don't know the book on it, but if I could get close to a team set of any of those it would be awesome. If you want to keep it pwe envelope size trade it would work also.