Anyone buyer medium flat rate boxes of commons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
If so, I have a ton of cards I'd like to move and wouldn't be expecting too much. These common boxes were found at my dads after he passed. Most cards are from the last 4-5 years. There are no inserts or stars, and are mostly commons, minor stars, some rc, etc. These are great lots for autographers or just to give to kids to play with. Again, wouldn't expect too much for a box full and probably have 4-5 boxes full. $18 dlvd. sound fair? Again, the majority of the lot would be from 2010 and above. There won't be much 2015 stuff as I haven't bought any but will be some. Also there will be some pre-2010 but a low percent of the box.

I also have a box full of low end inserts from the past 20 years. If you are interested in that, PM me so we can try to work out a price. No idea what to charge - only looking for 1-2 cents a card or so and about 2000-2500 can fit in a box. These low end inserts/parallels include the Topps Town, Leaf Black Golds from 1992, stuff like that. Many book $1 or more. How about $30 dlvd. for a box? I also have a few similar football lots too.

Just throwing this out there to clear some space and try and make some cash for my mom.

Last edited:
I could do a small box....(brought from another member a ton of this cards for only $20.00 dlvd and it almost hurt my back picking it up at the post office....do not want to go thru that again! ever!). Best regards, David

knowing you are a Twins guy, and me not wanting to break your back, I can go through a box or two and pull out 100-150 or so Twins cards and ship them for $10 cash. If that sounds ok with you, I can post it.

I could do a small box....(brought from another member a ton of this cards for only $20.00 dlvd and it almost hurt my back picking it up at the post office....do not want to go thru that again! ever!). Best regards, David

If you can get me some pics and more details Id possibly be interested in one of each.

What sort of details would you liked?

The common box will be a good mix of 2010-2014 stuff, with a little 2015 if I find any and some pre-2010 stuff (but a small perfect - guess 15% of pre-2008 stuff).

The inserts will be a lot of random inserts my dad had a box marked 10cents that he was going to sell at the card show. See picture for a sample... any other details needed?

Each box would have about 2000 cards in each.

http://s247.photobucket.com/user/ragtop12/media/IMG_0401.jpg.html

http://s247.photobucket.com/user/ragtop12/media/IMG_0402.jpg.html

Great Albert has 1st crack at the inserts. I might be able to get a second box though of baseball... and definitel have one of football if interested.