Anyone else playing Call of Duty: MW2 on PS3?

cjay101

5.00 star(s)
If you are, post your username.

I'm out there under cjay101.

cjay101

5.00 star(s)
I'm mainly a domination player....haven't tried the cage matches. I like ground-war domination the best.

What's your favorite setup?

97honda

5.00 star(s)
I use either the M16A4 with a silencer and the Akimbo Rangers as the secondary. I use Marathon, Lightweight and either Ninja or Commando. I also use the M4 with grenade launcher and TMP. I vary randomly on different maps. Obviously sometimes sniping on Wasteland and Afghan.

cjay101

5.00 star(s)
My favorite 2 classes:

1. Famas with Silencer and Full Metal Jacket...secondary rarely gets used but it's usually a machine pistol. Perks are Bling/Cold Blooded/Ninja (standard assault class)

2. RPD with Grip and Full Metal Jacket...secondary stinger. Perks are Bling/Cold Blooded/Steady Aim (anti-air class)

I usually switch back and forth between these two for the most part. I tweak them depending on the map. Haven't unlocked the M16 yet, but I have a feeling it will replace the FAMAS when I do in a few levels.

Favorite maps are Terminal/Highrise/Quarry. Afghan is growing on me as well as Invasion. I hate Overpass, Sub base and Rundown

97honda

5.00 star(s)
I hate the three you do as well. I like Karachi alot for some reason, Skidrow is fun too, Rust is very interesting when you play there. I had an 18 kill streak at Rundown so I can't say much bad about it.

I'll add you to my Friends list in a minute, then maybe when we're both on we'll play together.

Sponsors