Anyone For Golf?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlee6124

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Not really a huge golf fan, but they have this LPGA tournament at the course across the street from my house. I went in the past and saw how easy it was to get autographs, so I figured why not? I found cards of as many players as I could. Ladies golf cards are not as easy to find as baseball cards. LOL

Natalie Gulbis. Got an 8X10 signed by her last year so I went with cards this year.
Picture001.jpg
Brittany Lincicome
Picture003.jpg
Christie Kerr
Picture004.jpg
Morgan Pressel
Picture005.jpg
Picture009.jpg
Karrie Webb
Picture006.jpg
Laura Davies
Picture.jpg
Laura Diaz
Picture015.jpg
Sophie Gustafson
Picture016.jpg
Reilly Rankin
Picture007.jpg
Paula Creamer 5X7 and Precept pink ball
Picture011.jpg
Belen Mozo 5X7
Picture010.jpg
Dewi Claire Schreefel. I was talking to her and she was asking about my cards. She got this signed 5X7 card out of her bag and gave it to me.
Picture012.jpg
My pairings guides signed by all the other players that i didn't have stuff for
Picture013.jpg
My son got these balls. The one on the left came from Paula Creamer. It has her signature Pink Panther on it. She used this ball on her 17th hole and then gave it to my son. We got it signed after the round was over. She made a new fan with this one. My son was so Happy. The middle ball came from Belen Mozo and the one on the right came from Brittany Lincicome.
Picture014.jpg

Gulbis was the reason I upgraded to the Golf Channel. Too bad her show isn't on any more. Great stuff! I love the story about your son and Paula Creamer. that's what this is all about.

Gulbis was the reason I upgraded to the Golf Channel. Too bad her show isn't on any more. Great stuff! I love the story about your son and Paula Creamer. that's what this is all about.

Yeah, Natalie is hot! This old guy next to me got her to sign his flag and then he told her to come back to him because he had something else for her to sign if she didn't hit him. She said " hit you?" and the guy pulls out the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue with her in a bikini. The guy says " sign it To Tom... In Your Dreams" and that's exactly how she signed it. Made that guys day.

Yeah, Natalie is hot! This old guy next to me got her to sign his flag and then he told her to come back to him because he had something else for her to sign if she didn't hit him. She said " hit you?" and the guy pulls out the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue with her in a bikini. The guy says " sign it To Tom... In Your Dreams" and that's exactly how she signed it. Made that guys day.

I hear she's pretty cool. Yes...she's also pretty darn hot, as well!