Anyone have any comic book knowledge?

Droubaysports

5.00 star(s)
I just picked up 1200 or so during a bond seziure.. anyone know anything about 10 and 12 cent comics?

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Don't know how active he still is but I recall Journeyman collected comics, maybe he could help.

otgoal

5.00 star(s)
I think the 10-12 cent comics are from what is known as the Silver age.
If you have any Archie comics, I'd be interested.
Thanks.

Droubaysports

5.00 star(s)
ty mr meliah.. i know the superman and ironman etc are worth money.. it mad efor a very hot miserable day with a couple squad cars and me telling someone to go drown himself in his own sink but eh it's a way to pay bills :)

Droubaysports

5.00 star(s)
tons of archies actually.. early to mid 60's.. i know i saw 62 and 63.. ill be going through them in the next 2 or 3 days and will have a list

Last edited:

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)
I'd love to see a list of what you've got. Scans would also be nice, to help determine the grades of the books. I've been collecting for years, and I work part-time in my local comic shop.

Iron Man #55? Or some X-Men? Batman? Really, just a list of whatever. :)

DaClyde

5.00 star(s)
I might be interested in any of the super hero titles from the Archie brands, Pep Comics, MLJ Comics, Blue Ribbon Comics, Fly, Jaguar, Shield, etc. They were sort of the lesser known super heroes that time forgot, greatly overshadowed by Archie himself, not to mention all the Marvel & DC heroes that cropped up around the same time.