Anyone interested in lots of Yankees base cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
My son and I collect team sets of pretty much everything that gets released and we have accumulated a huge number of duplicates in the last few years. I have a 5,000 count box and 3,600 sized box with nothing but Yankees base cards that we do not need.

This stuff ranges all over the place and includes just about any product released in the last 20-30 years. Everything from low-value junk wax era stuff all the way up to nice premium products. There are even some complete extra team sets from the 80s and 90s in there. You won't find many Judge/Jeter cards because he collects them as well, but there are lots of the other names. I think the oldest stuff is 1980 and we have stuff all the way through recent releases.

Just gauging interest to see if anyone would like a box or two or all of it. It'd be a pretty inexpensive buy for anyone interested.