Anyone need Florida Panthers photos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HockeyBrawler

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
So, I was supposed to have a graphing bonanza this weekend. The Florida Panthers were coming to town and they were one of the few teams to stay at the easy-to-graph hotel here in Dallas last year. Twice. Sadly I missed them because they played in a midweek and I didn't know they were staying there for their preseason game. So this year, since it was a Saturday game, I prepped my bag off: memorized the roster, studied headshots, pulled cards, got a few pucks together, and invested my time and money into HDR'ing, spotlighting, resizing, and printing a bunch of awesome 11x14 photos.

Well to start things off nicely, we're about to get flooded this weekend. Reports say somewhere between 4 and 9 inches of rain here. Fortunately this hotel actually lets graphers stand inside.

And then today I got a message from a fellow grapher. The Panthers are instead staying at the absolutely impossible-to-graph hotel.

And since the Mavericks play on the road, they can practice at the American Airlines Center, instead of a local rink.

So I now have completely useless 11x14 photos of Barkov, Bjugstad, Ekblad, Gudbranson, Havlat, Huberdeau, Jagr, Jokinen, Kampfer, Kulikov, Luongo, Montoya, Pirri, Potvin, Smith, Thornton, and Grimaldi/Trocheck.

Can anyone out there get them signed for me? Or, would anyone be interested in buying them off me? Or trading for them?

I can show them off if anyone wants to see them before buying.

This stuff seriously makes me wonder why I even bother anymore.