• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Anyone need Florida Panthers photos?

HockeyBrawler

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
So, I was supposed to have a graphing bonanza this weekend. The Florida Panthers were coming to town and they were one of the few teams to stay at the easy-to-graph hotel here in Dallas last year. Twice. Sadly I missed them because they played in a midweek and I didn't know they were staying there for their preseason game. So this year, since it was a Saturday game, I prepped my bag off: memorized the roster, studied headshots, pulled cards, got a few pucks together, and invested my time and money into HDR'ing, spotlighting, resizing, and printing a bunch of awesome 11x14 photos.

Well to start things off nicely, we're about to get flooded this weekend. Reports say somewhere between 4 and 9 inches of rain here. Fortunately this hotel actually lets graphers stand inside.

And then today I got a message from a fellow grapher. The Panthers are instead staying at the absolutely impossible-to-graph hotel.

And since the Mavericks play on the road, they can practice at the American Airlines Center, instead of a local rink.

So I now have completely useless 11x14 photos of Barkov, Bjugstad, Ekblad, Gudbranson, Havlat, Huberdeau, Jagr, Jokinen, Kampfer, Kulikov, Luongo, Montoya, Pirri, Potvin, Smith, Thornton, and Grimaldi/Trocheck.

Can anyone out there get them signed for me? Or, would anyone be interested in buying them off me? Or trading for them?

I can show them off if anyone wants to see them before buying.

This stuff seriously makes me wonder why I even bother anymore.