• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Anyone need pressed penny from San Franciso?

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Looks like I am chiming in a bit late on this one. Would have liked to get one of those for my son. Oh well, maybe next time.

Have a bunch of extras from locations around here - always happy to trade to help others out. Thanks.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Looks like I am chiming in a bit late on this one. Would have liked to get one of those for my son. Oh well, maybe next time.

Have a bunch of extras from locations around here - always happy to trade to help others out. Thanks.
This was a short trip to San Francisco and it was hot...95 ......I remember on my next trip....in Oct...Best regards, David PS I'll be sure to pick up three or four next trip with at least two different ones for your son!

Last edited:

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
This was a short trip to San Francisco and it was hot...95 ......I remember on my next trip....in Oct...Best regards, David PS I'll be sure to pick up three or four next trip with at least two different ones for your son!

That would be great David, thank you. I will make sure to have some Twins available to send you in return!

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
David, I am making a custom Maltese Falcon display that would greatly benefit from a pressed penny with an SF image, what can I send you in return??