Anyone working on putting the blue ASG from the 2021 Topps Update? Both cards are gone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Their not serial...both of them are gone!! 2021 Topps Update ASG-45 Jake Cronenworth Padres and ASG-46 Trea Turner Nationals. Let me know if your working on the set. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Their not serial....I have two 2021 Topps Update ASG-45 Jake Cronenworth Padres and ASG-46 Trea Turner Nationals. Let me know if your working on the set. Best regards, David
I could use the Jake Cronenworth Blue….
I should have a Alex Kiriloff Bowman Platinum Ice parallel for it?
LMK
Thanks Josh

I can use the Turner. I have a 2019 Topps Opening Day Ronal Acuna if you can use some trade bait. If that works please post it up or let me know and I will post.

Thanks,

Bryon

I can use the Turner. I have a 2019 Topps Opening Day Ronal Acuna if you can use some trade bait. If that works please post it up or let me know and I will post.

Thanks,

Bryon
Works for me! I'll be posting the trade for us and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David