appologies a rant and prayer request

robby

5.00 star(s)
First off apologies to anyone I have trades going with or that Ive been working with lately with the stuff that's going on it has been the furthest thing from my mind. To clarify a little more about a month ago my wife and I got custody of her 16 year old daughter who she hasnt seen since birth (a long story involving age and being in a abusive relationship). The kid has been having a lot of issues and her guardian couldnt handle her anymore so she was given to us. Anyways things were going ok at least it seemed she seemed like a ok kid with a few noticeable issues. We were in the process of getting her and her mother into a counseling course. She had made a few friends here in school so we let her go spend the night with one of her friends last saturday after meeting the girl and her mother who seemed like decent people they were planning on going to the mall on Sunday. Sunday afternoon we get a call that her and her friend had been arrested for shoplifting from macys and to come pick her up. So we get in the car to head out and deal with the issue. About halfway ther we get a call from the other girls mom somehow our new daughter had convince the officer that we had said it was ok to release her to her friends mom. Her mom thought that was what we had said to do so they headed out to the car to bring her home and they took off running she tried to catch them but they ended up losing her. She has been reported as a runaway since then. I took monday off work to go looking for her contacting as many numbers that she had called as I could find with no luck. Wednesday morning we get a call from a woman saying she found both girls purses clothes and cell phones in the bushes down a dead in road. We call the cops again and they go and examine the area. I am extremely frustrated at this point they are still classifying her as just a runaway saying that the case has no priority. How can you find all the belongings of 2 runaway teens down a dead end road in the woods and it not raise some sort of a red flag. My wife is devistated right now and neither of us know what steps to take next Ive taken all but tuesday off this week and been out scouring the hangouts mall and such places passing out flyers and looking for her. Sorry for the long read I just ask that my family here in the bench keep my wife and her daughter in your prayers all we want is her home safe.

Thanks
Robby

otgoal

5.00 star(s)
I'm very sorry. I will pray that the girls are safe.
Please keep us posted and hopefully you will bring us all good news.

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
Case has no priority ? are you kidding me ? the cops just brushed off as a runaway and didn't even investigate it..not even an amber alert was sounded

Hopefully everything works itself out and your daughter and her friend return
home.

37Jetson

5.00 star(s)
Robby, both of the girls and your family are in my prayers. Good luck with all that life is dealing you right now.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Robby
You and your wife and daughter and her friend will be remembered in my prayers and hopefully evereything will turn out for the best
Tom

bombie1138

5.00 star(s)
I couldn't imagine what you are going through,..
I would get someone in that area to post up some pictures of the girls in Facebook right away,you can reach a lot of people that way,get the word out..

My prayers are with you !!

Clint

OriolesFan8

5.00 star(s)
All the best, hoping the girls are found healthy and safe.

Use all the resources that are available to you outside the police. Goggle the missing person / runaway resources you have in the area. I am sure most have nationwide contacts to get their information out over the country.

Good luck,

Todd