April 2021 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So this isn't a card, but I wanted to show off my new Tony Parker collection showcase site. Been working on it for the last few days, and finally have it almost where I like it. I still need to get images uploaded for all the cards. I'm sure that'll take the better part of the remainder of the year. Ha!

https://******************/tonyparker/

Last edited:
So this isn't a card, but I wanted to show off my new Tony Parker collection showcase site. Been working on it for the last few days, and finally have it almost where I like it. I still need to get images uploaded for all the cards. I'm sure that'll take the better part of the remainder of the year. Ha!

https://******************/tonyparker/
Really nice Mike! Great work on the site!!

In one of those right-place, right-time moments that never happens to me, today I picked up two basketballs autographed by the full Kentucky 2014-15 and 2013-14 basketball teams for peanuts. The 14-15 was the iconic team that went 38-1 and lost to Wisconsin in the Final 4. The 2014 team was headlined by Julius Randle.
Featured on the 14-15 ball:
Karl Anthony-Towns
Devin Booker
Willie Cauley-Stein
Tyler Ulis
Dakari Johnson
Aaron Harrison
Andrew Harrison
Trey Lyles
Dominique Hawkins
Alex Poythress

The 13-14 ball has notables Julius Randle, Cauley-Stein, the Harrison twins, and Dakari Johnson.

As a lifelong UK fan, just can't believe these fell in my lap. The ball with the nicer names has some smudging, but I can live with it.

Attachments

• bball1.jpg
    bball1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 2
  • bball2.jpg
    bball2.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 2
  • bball3.jpg
    bball3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
In one of those right-place, right-time moments that never happens to me, today I picked up two basketballs autographed by the full Kentucky 2014-15 and 2013-14 basketball teams for peanuts. The 14-15 was the iconic team that went 38-1 and lost to Wisconsin in the Final 4. The 2016 team was headlined by Julius Randle.
Featured on the 14-15 ball:
Karl Anthony-Towns
Devin Booker
Willie Cauley-Stein
Tyler Ulis
Dakari Johnson
Aaron Harrison
Andrew Harrison
Trey Lyles
Dominique Hawkins
Alex Poythress

The 15-16 ball has notables Julius Randle, Cauley-Stein, the Harrison twins, and Dakari Johnson.

As a lifelong UK fan, just can't believe these fell in my lap. The ball with the nicer names has some smudging, but I can live with it.
Wow! Great finds! Thanks for sharing, i remember those teams well, great runs!

Blessings,

Kevin

Went to a card show today for the first time in about a year. Was expecting to find set needs or Pujols stuff I needed but I came up goose eggs on both. I couldn't leave there empty handed so I did buy one card that made the trip and nearly an hour wait in line to enter the show worth it:

51139376145_8f5d956aec.jpgUntitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr
2016 Topps Update Black #US287 Tim Anderson RC #40/65