Are the ***** Leaguers back in A&G this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I haven't been able to look at the A&G stuff yet this year...but I know a couple of you here keep up with the ***** Leaguers and with A&G...so just a quick question to see if they are back in after being left out last year...or not???

If not, then I'll be sitting A&G out again for the second time since it hit.

I was excited to see it come out but after reviewing the checklist and seeing some of the case and box breaks on the boards I decided not to buy any. It's a nice product for set collectors, but really not worth busting if you're a player or team collector...I could pick up most of my needs for the price of a box or two and not worry about hundreds of extra base and insert cards to move...

Can't make every collector happy every time, can they? Personally, I'm thrilled with the dog cards in this years set, they're cool. Can't wait to send them off for autographs.

Next year, hoping for members of the Clown and Mime HOF!!! I am hoping they might also do a series on a variety of dried dung patties too! My, how that would be a wonderful card theme!!