• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Astros over Yankees!

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Congratulations to the Astros! They continue on in the playoffs! Best regards, David

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Happy for the Astro fans! Our triple AAA was the Giants....this year the Astros!! Their won the Triple AAA championship for 2015!! Best regards, David

SymphonicMetal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm still having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that the Astros are in the American League! What'll I find out next..............the Pilots no longer play in Seattle??? LOL

Jaybo374

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm still having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that the Astros are in the American League! What'll I find out next..............the Pilots no longer play in Seattle??? LOL

I agree it's weird. I'm still having a hard time with the Brewers being in the National League.

SymphonicMetal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Jay do you know why MLB made that switch with the Astros and Brewers? I know Milwaukee was considered a traditional NL town even though the Braves had not been there for nearly 50 years. And the Astros would be natural rivals with the Rangers but were those the actual reasons for the moves?

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Gotta cheer for the Royals, but love that the Astros knocked the Yankees out!! Its a fun playoff picture all around this year!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

stephj24

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Staff member
Yankees had been playing terrible baseball for the last month and a half of the season, so no surprise for this Yankee fan. Hoping the Astros manage to finish off the Royals and that the Rangers can pull off knocking off the Jays.

Let's go Mets!!!

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Lots of odd upsets in the playoffs this year, a cool set of series to follow, and the WS should be great regardless of teams!

God Bless,

Kevin