Atlanta looking to trade SP "Ratface" Johnson, 3B Franicis Chapman, OF Anibal Ramos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
Atlanta looking to trade SP "Ratface" Johnson, 3B Franicis Chapman, OF Anibal Ramos

He was signed prior to last season, and then got injured. Took a ratings hit during the injury, but should bounce back. But Atlanta's budget has been cut by the new owner, and it looks like they will be well over budget next season, so I am testing the waters on what is available out there. He has pitched well in a few outings this year out of the bullpen.

3B Francis Chapman is a Popular player, and may be hard for Atlanta to move. But with some replacements in the minors, wanted to put it out there. I know there are some teams in the hunt, and 3B is a position some teams are looking for.

OF Anibal Ramos is making $6M this year with a team option for next season. He is a 4 star player, but just isn't seeming to perform up to those levels here in Atlanta. I have a replacement for him in either Cantu or Gallegos, so moving him would save the team some money and give another guy an opportunity.

Please let me know. Thanks, Tony.

Last edited: