attention --attention please read

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Attention to all Bench members who played in the first annual Bench Golf Tournament. There will be breaking news after the first of the year on the latest developments for the up comming 2nd Annual Bench Golf Tournament. Staye tuned. Also any other Benchie who would like to play in next years
Tournament.
Thanks for looking
Tournament Director

Ok
Hear is some breaking news for the upcpmming @nd annual Bench Golf Tournament.
It will be held on July 17 at Wampanog Golf Course In Seekonk Rhode Island Starting time will be at 10.00 am. Now Some more better news. There will not be an increase in the price for this years tournament. It will be the same as last year which was 34 .00 dollars for round of gold(18 holes) plus riding cart. So in Jan I will be post some more things. THanks for looking an reading.
Tournament Director
Chieftazmisty

Last edited:

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
All you need to do is show up and have fun. It will be in RI/MA area a bit of a drive from CO.

Can't wait for the hijinx, I mean golfing.

No you mean hijinx. I was there so I know what I am talking about. Cant wait for this year's event. I hope to improve on my driving (and not just on the course)......

Thanks,

Jeff

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
All you need to do is show up and have fun. It will be in RI/MA area a bit of a drive from CO.

Can't wait for the hijinx, I mean golfing.

You said it right with thet Hijinks. Have pictures to prove it. I hope everyone who played in the event last will reappear again this year with many more Benchies to join in. Just remember in Jan 2010 there will be a big annoucement for the Tournament .
Later'
Tournament Director

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
You said it right with thet Hijinks. Have pictures to prove it. I hope everyone who played in the event last will reappear again this year with many more Benchies to join in. Just remember in Jan 2010 there will be a big annoucement for the Tournament .
Later'
Tournament Director

what, you're not going to cheat? :p

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Howdy to all. New developments in this years tournament Please read firstb thread with the up date
THanks for looking and reading
Tournament Director

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
The Update on the Tournament is in a new thread . Just remembere all are invited to play in it . Really going to have another great time this year
Chief