Auto & G/U lot for trade/sale - NFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartzville

Prospect
hey everyone!

I am trying to shift some of my collection from football to baseball, so i wanted to lot my autos and jersey/patch cards together to see if anyone was interested.

total lot of 33 cards from 08-11 with the following breakdown

- 15 jersey cards - (five are numbered) - includes portis, maclin (rookie), mendenhall (rookie), eddie royal, lendale white, brian westbrook, mcnabb, limas sweed, jonathan stewart and others

- 16 autos - (one is a double, six are numbered) - mostly rookies cards at the time, includes lorenzo booker, ramses barden, graham harrell, navorro bowman, montario hardesty, fred davis, xavier adibi and others

- 1 gridiron gear 09 nfl team auto - cowboys - jethro pugh - numbered to 250, really cool cowboys helmet in the card, he played during the 60s into the 70s i believe, just a really cool card, especially for a cowboys fan

- 1 gridiron gear 09 performers auto/jersey/football - stephen mcgee (another great card for a cowboy fan) - numbered to TEN!

let me know if you have any questions, PM me if youd like to discuss a trade. cant wait to hear what people have!

thanks and happy trading!

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors