Autos you just dont want or need: find a new home!

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
I also posted this in Free Cards, but thought I would get more activity here:

Ok, so here is my thought: I am OFFICIALLY out of wall space (though if someone wanted to send me a Babe Ruth or Mickey Mantle autograph, I would gladly make room!!)

I have an entire Baseball Wall of Fame, a Disney Wall for my daughter, a Star Wars Wall for my middle son, and a NASA/Apollo Wall for my little son. We also have a Fighting Illini Wall for our family, since my wife and I met, got engaged, graduated from, and got married at U of I in Champaign! The rest of the space is covered with our children's artwork as they grow up and create, which is just a lot of fun! That is what this is all about to me, fun! Remembering what collecting was like as a boy in the 80s, just good nostalgia.

So my thought is this: I love making customs. We know this. I dont want to keep all of this stuff, so I think I am going to start making Americana themed customs to give away on here. This would encompass music, movies, entertainment, etc. generally, I guess we could throw some sports in there too.

I would like to ask anyone who has anything Americana autograph themed they DO NOT want anymore, is an item with a rip, faded signature, smudge, or is a duplicate item for you, consider sending to me, and I will make a custom and give away on here. This keeps my creativity flowing, and is a lot of therapy for me, as I am a school social worker, and my job is just a LITTLE stressful! Doing this as a hobby is great, and gives me a lot of respite! I would just love to keep sharing these, and let me know what you have! I also have more in the works, just need some time to get it all together!

God bless,

Kevin

Last edited:

criollos

5.00 star(s)
Hi Kevin:

So, are you able to create custom cards in which you can incorporate a cut auto from an index card?

Thank you,

Luis

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Hi Kevin:

So, are you able to create custom cards in which you can incorporate a cut auto from an index card?

Thank you,

Luis
I sure am, thanks for asking, Luis! I am glad to make a few for you, if you have signed index cards or pieces of paper....I sometimes also use 8x10 photos that are in bad shape too!

God bless,

Kevin

PS: here is my thread with some of my customs, many are cut from index cards!

criollos

5.00 star(s)
I sure am, thanks for asking, Luis! I am glad to make a few for you, if you have signed index cards or pieces of paper....I sometimes also use 8x10 photos that are in bad shape too!

God bless,

Kevin

PS: here is my thread with some of my customs, many are cut from index cards!

Great. Let me send you a pm with something I need done. Thank you.