zlw1

5.00 star(s)
Not sure who to ask anymore, but since my favorite driver, Kasey Kahne is leaving the #9 organization now, is there anyway I can get another custom avatar for my profile?
I am waiting for a picture from his new car to come out this weekend, and I would love to sport it on my profile.
Thanks!
Zac

Jeffo65

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
If you have an avatar you would like to see added, please send it to webmaster@thebenchtrading.com

I know there have been a few other members recently that sent their requested avatars to the above email and have yet to see them in the avatar list. I do not have access to the email, but slavlite probably does and will be able to pull and post them.

slavlite

5.00 star(s)
zac, I have added a sticky in the feedback and suggestions forum for avatar requests as opposed to emailing the webmaster, I have also updated the FAQ with a copy and pasteable link to that thread for avatar requests.

zlw1

5.00 star(s)

Sorry Nick, lol
I have too much on my mind. Between a MASSIVE amount of college hw and mailing about 5 packages.. I think I had to mail one to a Craig in Washington State today and that was the reason why it got in there.. haha
Thanks
Zac