dankir96

5.00 star(s)
Took my 8 year old to see Avatar last night. We had to leave the movie early because he was not feeling well. I missed the last half hour or so. But what I did see was AWESOME! I've got to go and see it again.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Loved it.....althought I believe that I fell asleep the first time....Second time saw it in the 3D!! Happy Holidays, David

avstars

5.00 star(s)
Saw it, it was pretty good, but not Cameron's best. I'll give it a B+. I wanted to see it in IMAX, but they were all sold out for the day, so I had to settle for digital 3D. Some of the shots would've look great on IMAX, so I recommend everyone to see it in IMAX.

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
Saw it, it was pretty good, but not Cameron's best. I'll give it a B+. I wanted to see it in IMAX, but they were all sold out for the day, so I had to settle for digital 3D. Some of the shots would've look great on IMAX, so I recommend everyone to see it in IMAX.
I am going to see it in Digital 3D, I wish we had an IMAX theatre here, or even another theatre for that matter, there is only 1 theatre in Helena!

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
From the previews it looks like one of the worst movies ever made, I wouldn't waste the money on it but thats just me. Seems like lots of people are going to see it for some reason, lol. However, we did go see It's Complicated and it was a decent movie. Next on the movie list is Sherlock Holmes!!

basebal1fan

5.00 star(s)
Yeah, Sherlock Holmes seems good. I thought that about Avatar as well before I saw it and it was amazing. And I really hate Sci-Fi movies. :D :D :D

From the previews it looks like one of the worst movies ever made, I wouldn't waste the money on it but thats just me. Seems like lots of people are going to see it for some reason, lol. However, we did go see It's Complicated and it was a decent movie. Next on the movie list is Sherlock Holmes!!

dankir96

5.00 star(s)
And I think Sherlock Holmes is a waste of money and I wouldn't watch it if you paid me to. Different strokes for different folks.

avstars

5.00 star(s)
I'm going to try SH this week and I'll see for myself which is better. Both looks good though.

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
And I think Sherlock Holmes is a waste of money and I wouldn't watch it if you paid me to. Different strokes for different folks.
Completely agreed! Sherlock Holmes looks terrible!

On the flipside I just got back from Avatar and it was AMAZING! Packed house (for good reason!) and it wasn't even opening night.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Sherlock Holmes was okay.....C...mostly when because of Miss Adams. Happy New Year, David

chief wahoo

5.00 star(s)
I'm sure Avatar is a good movie, but I can't handle CGI overload anymore.

However, I finally saw Inglourious Basterds from Red Box last week ... great movie!

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
I just saw Avatar today in a regular, non-IMAX theater and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised that I like it. It wasn;t the best movie ever (Like Star Wars) but it was definitely worth the $9.50 cost of admission. It's pretty much "Dancing With Wolves" just in space. Instead of the Sioux, its an alien race.

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Loved it. Did not see it in 3-D. Saw it New Years Day. We usually see a comedy then but decided to see what all the fuss was about and were pleasantly surprised. I would love to see it in IMAX now to see what the effects really are like. I can tell by some of the bright colors they used that it would be awesome.

Thanks,

Jeff

dankir96

5.00 star(s)
I went back on Saturday to see this movie again since I had to leave early the first time. Once again, I thought it was a great movie.

Sequel??

JamesNevans

5.00 star(s)
It has passed one billion dollars worldwide and is already the fourth highest grossing movie of all time.

Sponsors