Back after a few years off !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmike1983

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Well after taking a few years off from the hobby and leaving most of my collection with my nephew who no longer is interested in collecting I am back looking to build a small collection for my son. In the past I did some dumb things on the bench and to my knowledge cleared that up a couple years back. I hope that over time I can regain the trust of the members. I do know that my reputation is tarnished in some ways but all I can do is move forward. For some reason if I have not made amends with you please reach out to me so I can clear it up. Look forward to working on a collection for my son. With all trades / sales I have no problem sending first until the trust has been restored. Thanks for taking the time to read and looking forward to making some trades. Thanks Mike

Welcome back to The Bench!

Best of luck getting some deals done - I know I have 1 or 2 Brian Roberts GU'd cards lying around somewhere if there is any interest on your end.