Back after a long break

Cano22

5.00 star(s)
Just wanted to say I am slowly going to be getting back into things. it has been a tough last 6 months with everything under the sun being thrown at me. I will be getting into a bit of trading slowly but will be on the site regularly.

The guys/girls who have been my best traders , I am looking forward to reconnectingsoon.

Thanks especially to Jeff(jjlevitsky).

Thanks

Matt

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Welcome back Matt! I was thinking of you last night...it dawned on me that we hadn't seen you in awhile. Hope you're doing better. Talk to you soon.

Robert

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
Hello Matt and welcome back. The Bench has been missing you and our thoughts are with you. Best of luck
Cory

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
Good to see you around bud. I hope that things are getting better for you.

Thanks,

Cano22

5.00 star(s)
Thanks Everyone,
Its has sure been a struggle and as much as the trading took my mind off a lot of stuff prior. I just couldnt get into our little worldas some people call it.

Jeff has been a great friend thru the past 6 months or so and believe me he's seen it all. Well most anyways. We actually spent Sat. nite @ Fenway with his wife and my son(the Red Sox fan). needless to say I was rooting for a Blue Jays victory.lol
Anyway I will try to catch up with most of you soon.
Thanks

Matt

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Matt,

Hope things are on the up and up these days. If you see anything on my site and want to make a deal let me know. I would be happy to be your first trade back on the site.

Dewayne

Sponsors