Back from Disney, time to chop some WOOD with my SON

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Ever since 12/27/2011 I have been out of town hanging out with Mickey Mouse and his friends. We returned yesterday from days of riding rides and walking miles and miles and we had a blast.

So I came home to these below:

Rico Petrocelli - sent 2 cards, 1 being a Red Sox team card already signed by 4 others. Now its off to another. Took 12 days to get it back.

Chuck Rainey - sent 1 card to the address in the database and received it back in 12 days as well. Another addition to my Red Sox collection.

Bill Curry - signed my Super Bowl ticket card already signed by Emerson Boozer. Going out to another tomorrow.

24q6yzd.jpg

John Rhys-Davies - sent a pic of him from The Lord of The Rings. Thought it was lost because I sent it 7 months ago. Patience paid off.

Jacqueline Bisset - sent 2 photos of this classic actress. She signed both of them in 22 days. Glad to add her to my collection.

Elgin Baylor - sent 2 cards via the address in the database. He signed both of them in 22 days.

William The Fridge Perry - had to jump on the wagon since I have seen he has been signing lately. Glad I did as he signed 2 cards for me. One for a set I am working on and the other a Super Bowl ticket card that will be going out to others from that team.

Andre Reed - received via a trade with Jeremy Falcon. Thanks for the set hit.

2mzbj9e.jpg

I am working on projects for getting autograpsh from actors in some of my fav. movies from when I was growing up. I contacted Robert Romanus (Fast Times at Ridgemont High) via e-mail asking if I could write to him and send a photo. He replied that he did not like giving out his mailing address but that he would send me a photo. Only took him about 10 days to sign one and mail it to me.

10qgmye.jpg

Now the gem of Christmas but I need advice on whether it is authentic or not. I sent it care of the Raiders.

Rod Woodson - sent 2 90 Pro Set cards and received them in 66 days.

24zk39x.jpg