Back from my week-long vacation!! Pics of me and a bench buddy!

lprimus

5.00 star(s)
Took the wife and kids for a week long vacation to Oregon. We were there to see friends and family as well as scout possible locations for us to eventually move to in the next few years. ;)

Got to meet Brian Roberson (Robe024) and his family and hang out with them for a bit! Brian's a great guy and his family is great too! I just wish I had had some Rickey Henderson cards for him! ;)

Here's the pics:
Brian on the left, me on the right:

With my 3 kids and my daughter's pony that she won at the fair:

:D
Jason

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
Glad to see you had fun meeting with a fellow Benchie. Nice to see you guys. Hope you had a great time in Oregon.

-Curtis

robe024

5.00 star(s)
Figures Brian would have on a goofy shirt:)

It was my birthday, man!! Cut me a break! :D
Besides, at least I'm not the one holding the pony. . . . I tried, but everytime I got close to it, Taylor would snatch it away. lol!!

It was awesome to meet Jason & his family. It's always cool when you can put a real face to a screen name. Kinda makes it. . . what's that called. . . oh yeah, personal. :)

lprimus

5.00 star(s)
It was my birthday, man!! Cut me a break! :D
Besides, at least I'm not the one holding the pony. . . . I tried, but everytime I got close to it, Taylor would snatch it away. lol!!

It was awesome to meet Jason & his family. It's always cool when you can put a real face to a screen name. Kinda makes it. . . what's that called. . . oh yeah, personal. :)

Oh, just admit it...you wanted the pony for yourself. ;)

Great to see you too!

:D
Jason

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Cool pics, thanks for sharing!

GI Joe is awesome...I'd wear a shirt like that too!

Jason, your kids are adorable! and the pony too! lol

Journeyman

5.00 star(s)
Just saw this post. Its awesome that you could come out to our state to visit. Just know that if you do move here, you are committing to so much awesomeness that many mortals can't even handle it. That is why they chose to live in places like California, Texas, and the Dakotas.
Seriously though, what part of Oregon did you visit? See any places that look appealing to move to?
Chris