• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Back from the Ship

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Got back today from conducting aircraft carrier landing/launching qualifications with our jets. I will reply to any messages and mark trades received today and tomorrow. Sorry for the delay in replies and not giving a heads up on my departure. I was a last minute add to the manifest.

Billy

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Glad your back safe and sound! Hoping you got the cards from our trade! Happy Halloween! Never been on an aircraft carrier! Been on a liberty ship and submarine in San Francisco Bay!

Last edited:

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Thanks. It feels good to be back on solid ground.

Haven't received them yet, but I'm sure they'll arrive in the next day or two. Did you receive your end?

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Thanks. It feels good to be back on solid ground.

Haven't received them yet, but I'm sure they'll arrive in the next day or two. Did you receive your end?
Yes...but I was hoping u got your end....as I just won Trader of the Month......for about the 100 time! Best regards, David

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I remember those days well Billy. I was never stationed on a Carrier. I was on a sub tender, a guided missile cruiser, an oiler and a submarine. Pulling back into home port was always a good feeling. Especially after the long deployments. But some guys always had to stay for duty. The life of a sailor is a very hard one.

Thank you for all you do my friend,

Bryon