Back From Vacation...some Pics

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
STOPPED BY THE WINCHESTER HOUSE IN SAN JOSE....PRETTY NEAT...I RECOMMEND STOPPING BY OR READING ABOUT IT

HEADING INTO SAN FRANCISCO: CANDLESTICK PARK

WIFE ON THE CABLE CAR

COIT TOWER....TOO HIGH FOR ME

WILLIE MAYS STATUE:

LINCY COMING INTO THE PARKING LOT:

PICS FORM AT&T PARK & VIEW FROM OUR SEATS:

HAIGHT & ASHBURY...ONE OF OUR FAVORITE PLACES TO VISIT:

THE VIEW FROM MACYS BUILDING IN UNION SQUARE:

THE BAY BRIDGE...UGH!!! DON'T LIKE HEIGHTS:

CABLE CAR RIDING WITH MY YOUNGEST & WIFE:

WENT TO SANTA CRUZ BOARDWALK AFTER SAN FRANCISCO....WHOLE FAMILY HERE:

WENT TO PISMO BEACH TO TAKE VACATION FROM VACATION
VIEW FROM OUR ROOM:

OLDEST DAUGHTER AND I EATING CHOCLATE COVERED CRICKETS:

ANOTHER VIEW FROM OUR ROOM:

STAIRS TO GO TO AND FROM THE BEACH AND HOTEL ROOM (110 STEPS):

ALL IN ALL A GREAT TRIP

CW13

5.00 star(s)
awesome stuff, man...thanks for sharing...need to get out to SF one day soon!! that park looks incredible and the city has so much to offer.

take it easy!

Trader Rich

5.00 star(s)
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
San Francisco is such a beautiful place. I was there in service and stopped for a few days on my honeymoon.
I used to go to some Cub games at Candlestick.

Rich

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for sharing your vacation pictures with your fellow bench members! I see you and your family visted the China Town in San Francisco! The SF Giants food service volation was only 4%.....compared to McAfee Stadium at 34%!! Congratulations on making the Primus level of the HOF! Rooster1 and HooiserBuddy made the list a few days ago. Best regards, David

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
Very cool pics. Never been to Cali would like to someday
as far as things to see and things to do....San Francisco is the place

awesome stuff, man...thanks for sharing...need to get out to SF one day soon!! that park looks incredible and the city has so much to offer.

take it easy!
it is like its own world....very different than any other place in California

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
San Francisco is such a beautiful place. I was there in service and stopped for a few days on my honeymoon.
I used to go to some Cub games at Candlestick.

Rich
now you need to go to AT&T park....nice place with great views
Thanks for sharing your vacation pictures with your fellow bench members! I see you and your family visted the China Town in San Francisco! The SF Giants food service volation was only 4%.....compared to McAfee Stadium at 34%!! Congratulations on making the Primus level of the HOF! Rooster1 and HooiserBuddy made the list a few days ago. Best regards, David
Did get down to China town, spent half the day there, first time being there

Wow really nice pic and what a beautiful family
thanks...I think I will keep them around a little while longer :D

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
Originally Posted by Fatboycards
Wow really nice pic and what a beautiful family

thanks...I think I will keep them around a little while longer

- its cheaper that way ;) ....... great pics!! looks like everyone had a blast!

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
HAIGHT & ASHBURY - i have a pic at that same sign...lol...I love San Fran...can't wait to go back and take my kids some day. I was there in July/August and went up to tiwn peaks and it was 50 degrees...lol...could not believe it was that cold up there.

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Great pics Robert!! On a side note I am heading over to the card shop this weekend. Is your 1974 Topps want list up to date? The owner just got a bunch in and I can pick up some for you for sending me the 1975 Topps Reds Team card.

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
Great pics Robert!! On a side note I am heading over to the card shop this weekend. Is your 1974 Topps want list up to date? The owner just got a bunch in and I can pick up some for you for sending me the 1975 Topps Reds Team card.

Yes my wantlist is all up to date
Thanks a bunch
Robert

benob1knob

5.00 star(s)
Very nice pictures. It looks like you had a terrific vacation visiting my neck of the woods. You also have a lovely family. Did you need a vacation from your vacation? How is the set coming along?

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
It looks like you had a great time. You didn't see any ghosts at the Winchester, did you? lol. I'd love to go there.

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
HAIGHT & ASHBURY - i have a pic at that same sign...lol...I love San Fran...can't wait to go back and take my kids some day. I was there in July/August and went up to tiwn peaks and it was 50 degrees...lol...could not believe it was that cold up there.

It was very nice during the day, then it did get pretty chilly at night, esp. when the breeze kicked in

Very nice pictures. It looks like you had a terrific vacation visiting my neck of the woods. You also have a lovely family. Did you need a vacation from your vacation? How is the set coming along?

Pismo Beach was our vacation from the vacation....set is approaching 570 cards signed

It looks like you had a great time. You didn't see any ghosts at the Winchester, did you? lol. I'd love to go there.

No ghosts, I would have been out of there real quick :D

O

oldmarine0311

if the bay bridge was to high up for ya hten NEVER fly into san fran air port you will go but thinking your landing in the water and then WHAM land... and as for SF's being different ya thats true, when the ground moved down there they come on up here and then we have issues.... ahh love cali as long as they stay in cali... glad to see you had a great time too.

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
Very cool! I love the Winchester house pics. The book and movie Rose Red by Steven King was based on that house and it's history, that is one of my top 5 places to visit in my lifetime!

Jeremy