Back To Back - Woo Hoo!!!!

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Just got back from my year end fantasy baseball get together. Picked up my second consecutive first place check for $800. Not to shabby. This is just the second time I won this league in 22 years.

Thanks,

Jeff

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Just got back from my year end fantasy baseball get together. Picked up my second consecutive first place check for $800. Not to shabby. This is just the second time I won this league in 22 years.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Jeff
Nice job on the fantasy league. Now you can save some winnings for the Big Bench Golf Tournament next year.
Congrats on your winnings
Later
Tom

Last edited:

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Nice!

I came in dead last in my league this year. After my team got ravaged by injuries I had a fire sale so now I have some solid keepers for next year and lots of early draft picks. Only won once in 12 years:rolleyes:

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Jeff,

That is great news! I came in third place this year even though me and another guy tied in what would be the LCS. I was dumped to the 3rd place game and he went on to lose the championship. I digress. Congrats!!!!

Dewayne

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Thanks guys. It is a good feeling. The trophy is at the trophy shop. I will post a pic today or tomorrow when I get it back. We still play it old school. 23 players. No bench. AL only. 8 categories. After 22 years we still have 5 of the original 8 owners and 2 of the first expansion owners. Cant wait to get going on 2010.

Thanks,

Jeff

scottzoe

5.00 star(s)
Jeff, Congrats! It feels great to win the big one!
My fantasy baseball season was only so-so (6th out of 12) this season, I'll have to wait for next year!
Scott