Bad accident at work

bdink25

5.00 star(s)
To all that I've been in contact the last 2 weeks:

I just got out of the hospital today. I'm on a very limited activity schedule. Fortunate that nothing was broken. Praise God. Get back to all asa I can. Thanks for your patience.... Butch

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Butch
Hope you are doing great now
I hope it was nothing too serious. Will say a couple of prayers for you also. Take care and a speedy recovey
Later
Tom

bdink25

5.00 star(s)
Just had a moment to get on. I wanted to thank all for the support. Although nothing was broken the time to recoup is going to be longer than I anticipated. I have one of those "Herman Munster" boots to walk around in with crutches and I can bearly stand. The pain gets real intense. I would like very much to use this time off to trade but I cfan't get to any of my trading material. All the time I need but no product. Oh well. I'm really getting tired of sitting around with my leg propped up. Again thanks. BORED Butch

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
Get well and Godspeed on your recovery..................Hopefully the company's picking up the tab.....................You Should be going by the time the regular baseball season rolls around.....................

mike