Baseball for Basketball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That's cool. I'll see what I have from other guys in your signature and include that as well. Go ahead and post it up! Will try to get to the post office tomorrow but have a 9-year-old daughter home with the flu so not sure whether my wife or I am the one working from home tomorrow.

Trade is posted. Thanks!

Ok, First - I have the two autos that you mentioned.
Here are the baseball autos that I'm interested in (in order):

'10 Topps Jason Heyward
'14 Inception Maikel Franco
'14 Tribute Mike Minor

Let me know what B-Ball cards you'd like to add.
Thanks!
Bob

I'm trying to get rid of my basketball, see some stuff I can use from you, LMK if you can use these:
Basketball Autos-

Mardy Collins 07 Topps Triple Threads RC GU/AU /99 #126

Daniel Ewing 05 Bowman Signs of the Future #de

Stephane Lasme 07 Donruss EEE /674 #140

Michael Redd 00-01 Fleer Autographics

Ok, First - I have the two autos that you mentioned.
Here are the baseball autos that I'm interested in (in order):

'10 Topps Jason Heyward
'14 Inception Maikel Franco
'14 Tribute Mike Minor

Let me know what B-Ball cards you'd like to add.
Thanks!
Bob

Will let you know.

I'm trying to get rid of my basketball, see some stuff I can use from you, LMK if you can use these:
Basketball Autos-

Mardy Collins 07 Topps Triple Threads RC GU/AU /99 #126

Daniel Ewing 05 Bowman Signs of the Future #de

Stephane Lasme 07 Donruss EEE /674 #140

Michael Redd 00-01 Fleer Autographics

Can't really use any of those...maybe the Redd, but not really going to part with much for it.

Was wondering if you would be interested in a rare Full Size Vince Carter "Got Milk" Vinyl Banner (Over 6 foot tall) . It was hung up in a School lunchroom several years ago and I traded for it. Would be interested in any HOF baseball or Cubs.

Carlos Lee autographics would work for the Redd. LMK. Thanks

Would probably do that trade in a PWE if interested.

Was wondering if you would be interested in a rare Full Size Vince Carter "Got Milk" Vinyl Banner (Over 6 foot tall) . It was hung up in a School lunchroom several years ago and I traded for it. Would be interested in any HOF baseball or Cubs.

No thanks.

Good evening I'm if you're still interested in the Peyton the Tatum and the in WNBA autograph I have all three of them still I would be willing to trade these plain white envelope with you for one baseball rookie card of equal value to you I have no preference on what it might be just something that would be fair to both of us I thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you

Good evening I'm if you're still interested in the Peyton the Tatum and the in WNBA autograph I have all three of them still I would be willing to trade these plain white envelope with you for one baseball rookie card of equal value to you I have no preference on what it might be just something that would be fair to both of us I thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you

Not sure what you're referring to - I've never been interested in any WNBA auto...

Mwaba it's a Pinelli signature card autograph card I'm sorry that I am not very good at tap talking

Can you use these, as I am looking to move them off my desk

1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #2 Shawn Bradley - $1.25 (3x)
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #3 Calbert Cheaney - $1.25 (2x)
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #4 Anfernee Hardaway UER/Text states drafted after/senior year ... - $6.00 (3x total, 2 with creases)
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #5 Bobby Hurley - $1.25 (with crease)
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #6 Jamal Mashburn - $2.00
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #7 Rodney Rogers - $1.25 (2x)
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #8 Chris Webber - $6.00 (2x)

BbpVMxJ.jpg
wu9kW7v.jpg
8uDwRoJ.jpg

Not particularly. Thanks though.

Can you use these, as I am looking to move them off my desk

1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #2 Shawn Bradley - $1.25 (3x)
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #3 Calbert Cheaney - $1.25 (2x)
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #4 Anfernee Hardaway UER/Text states drafted after/senior year ... - $6.00 (3x total, 2 with creases)
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #5 Bobby Hurley - $1.25 (with crease)
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #6 Jamal Mashburn - $2.00
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #7 Rodney Rogers - $1.25 (2x)
1993-94 Jam Session Rookie Standouts #8 Chris Webber - $6.00 (2x)

The Tatum is a 2017-18 panini number three rookie Kings optic the autograph card is exactly what you said it was that is SG - dnw on the Chicago Bulls the Gary Payton card is a game-time 2016 Spectra baseball Seattle Sonics number 38 this card is number 949 it is a blue front game-time materials I also have a 2014-15 Jabari Parker rookie threads number 16 panini 2015 I believe is the year of the card itself this is a green swatch of Jersey assuming have to 2016 College ticket cards also autographed Damon Lee and Cameron Riley one is numbered 171 the other is 183 these are both autograph cards from the Collegian series if you have any interest in these please shoot me back a p.m. let me know I'll be more than happy to work out a trade with you