Baseball to start up on July 23 or 24th......60 game season.

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
9 Phillies personnel have the virus 3 players. Closed the facilities in Fla.

i thought that happened almost 2 weeks ago when the phillies , blue jays , and diamondbacks all had a flurry of positives ans shut down their camps...is this a 2nd round or what ?

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Remember the guy who said that summer will come and it will go away........over 120,000 dead and its going strong in the hot states .....like CA, FL, TX and AZ......

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Left the games begin........Twins hitting will again have to carry the team again.....but in the playoffs...pitching plays a major part. Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
3 to 1 over the Indians.......6-2 and on top of the American League Central.......Best regards, David

Last edited:

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
A little nervous for the season with recent incidents with the Cardinals and Marlins. Hopefully everyone will realize this is all for the greater good and start abiding by all the protocols put in place to keep everyone safe. Being able to watch baseball is one of my greatest joys in life, I am ecstatic it is back in my life and don't want to see it disappear!!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Twins 6 to 2 record.....like the president wanting your kids to go back to school......its not his kids he's putting into danger or harm's way.....first school to reopen in Indiana.....kid walks in with the virus and now that school has to deal with it and the questions.....did this kid give to other kids?

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
More than most seasons I’m enjoying watching this season thus far. If I’m not watching my Red Sox, I’m watching a day game or West Coast night game. I also play a daily fantasy league which heightens my interest. However, I don’t think this season will make it to the end. So many players/staff are coming down with COVID that I foresee Manfred or a few state governments shutting the season down probably in a few weeks.

I just hope I’m wrong.