Baseball to start up on July 23 or 24th......60 game season.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
about 4 or 5 games lefted........Twins made the playoffs. Best regards, David

If they can hang on to 1st place in the central, they won't have to face the Yankees in the opening round. That is the one team they can't seem to figure out in the playoffs.

On the NL side, the last 2 WC slots are a mad dash to the finish. Hoping the Phillies can steal 2nd place in the East, but not counting on it, since they are playing the Rays to finish out the season. Reds/Giants/Brewers all still in the running. It will be down to the wire for sure!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Nope....Phillies are done.....They have Harper......once the Nationals got rid of him....they won the world series........Yankees are not the same....in second place in a division they are use to winning. Best regards, David

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Again with the negative waves.........never ends.
Not negativity....speaking facts. I am a Twins fan. The Twins have lost 18 straight playoff games. 2 to the Astros. 3 to the A's. 13 to the Yankees. If I was the Twins organization, I would cross my fingers that I could avoid the Yanks as long as humanly possible in playoff situations.

Braves/Reds kick off with a 13 inning thriller. Ends up 1-0. Great start by Bauer....have to guess he is the NL Cy Young winner this year.

All 8 series playing today....hoping the monsoon lets up in Cleveland.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Twins need pitching in order to win the playoffs.... got very little help and if they do the same this year...same results. Best regards, David

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Down to the final 2 -- Dodgers v. Rays. Have enjoyed the expanded playoffs, will start missing baseball as soon as the World Series is wrapped up. Feel like the Dodgers bats are going to ultimately overwhelm the Rays. But that is why they play the games.