basketball singles for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve1972

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have about 1500 singles (set fillers/commons) taking up space and need to find a new home for them other than the trash can. they are from about 92-98, mostly hoops, upper deck, stadium club, few topps, ultra, couple other brands. do have a small bundle of about 200 stars from that era that may be the attraction to the whole lot.

will pack in 400ct boxes and ship in medium flat rate box so send me $12.00 and the whole 1700 cards are yours. if interested in trading for them I am looking for baseball in return. see my sig. for trading ideas.

contact me if interested. thanks.
steve1972

I have about 1500 singles (set fillers/commons) taking up space and need to find a new home for them other than the trash can. they are from about 92-98, mostly hoops, upper deck, stadium club, few topps, ultra, couple other brands. do have a small bundle of about 200 stars from that era that may be the attraction to the whole lot.

will pack in 400ct boxes and ship in medium flat rate box so send me $12.00 and the whole 1700 cards are yours. if interested in trading for them I am looking for baseball in return. see my sig. for trading ideas.

contact me if interested. thanks.
steve1972

Hey Steve
I would be interested in trading some baseball for some basketball If you get a moment I have my basketball want list in the basketball set forum just let me know if you can hit anything and maybe we can swing a deal
Thanks
Tom

Hey Steve
I would be interested in trading some baseball for some basketball If you get a moment I have my basketball want list in the basketball set forum just let me know if you can hit anything and maybe we can swing a deal
Thanks
Tom

tom,

set builders was the first section I went to last week when I first pulled out these cards and was surprised to see only your wantlist for sets. unfortunately I could not hit any of your wants. thanks for checking in tho.

steve