WTT Bat Barrel Autos (Sorry, all have been traded)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Don't know the value of these cards..., will look on EBay to get an idea of value if someone is interested in any of them. I collect players from Puerto Rico.

2024 Leaf Lumber Off The End Of The Bat BOBBY BONILLA #’ed 1/1
View attachment 101563

Bat Barrel Autos (Jake Peavy #'ed/50, Ozzie Guillen #'ed/50, Jose Reyes #'ed/51, Hanley Ramirez #'ed/50, Carlos Lee #'ed/10, B.J. Upton #'ed/15)
6BatBarrels.jpg

Bat Barrel Autos (Francisco Liriano #'ed/70, Lyle Overbay #'ed/30, Hank Blalock #'ed/420, Russell Martin #'ed/50, Brian Bruney #'ed/15)
5BatBarrels.jpg

I don't have muich from players from Puerto Rico but I am interested in the Bonilla or any rare Bonilla you have for trade

Orlando Cepda 2001 UD Hall of Famers Jersey Signatures #SJ-DC
Carlos Delgado 2005 Upper Deck Super Patch Numbers Patch SP/30
Ivan Rodriguez 2020 Topps Tribute Franchise Best Autograph Orange Parallel #D/25
Orlando Cepeda 2005 Donruss Classics HR Heroes AUtograph #HR30 #D/10

I don't have muich from players from Puerto Rico but I am interested in the Bonilla or any rare Bonilla you have for trade

Orlando Cepda 2001 UD Hall of Famers Jersey Signatures #SJ-DC
Carlos Delgado 2005 Upper Deck Super Patch Numbers Patch SP/30
Ivan Rodriguez 2020 Topps Tribute Franchise Best Autograph Orange Parallel #D/25
Orlando Cepeda 2005 Donruss Classics HR Heroes AUtograph #HR30 #D/10
Sorry, all these cards have been traded. I have a good number of Bobby Bonilla cards. I’ll search through them and will send you a picture of the most rare ones. They will not be anything like the bat knob though.

Back