Batting Stance Guy

Kekamba

5.00 star(s)
What is the deal with this guy? I dont think half his stance's are that legit. And in all reality who cant mimick a guys stance? I guess my biggest complaint is that I didnt think about doing this before he did. When I was a kid, we use to play 7 inning 1 on 1 wiffle ball games. When we started we filled out line up cards, gave them to the ump(yes we had umps it was a 6 team league). And you had to mimic the guy to the best of your ability by the end of that summer almost everyone of us could hit comfortably maybe not good but comfortably from both sides of the plate. The hardest thing in that league was when you'd call for a lefty out of the bull pen as a right handed pitcher. Lets just say the lefty pitchers didnt last long. Plus to boot, a few months back I went out and hit softball with some buddys I was talking to the guy who was pitching to me and we got on the subject of Youkilis stance, I mimicked it and hit 7 of the 10 ball out of the park, suddenly I stopped dropping my hands this from a guy who had NEVER at any level little league, high school or softball practices included hit one out of the park. Youk's hand slide fixed my swing for that day at least. I just dont see the hype around this guy. Lets see him mimic these stance's and manage to get solid wood on the ball.

-J

Kekamba

5.00 star(s)
The thing I saw when I wrote this he was talking about all of Cal Ripkens, they wasnt all together but he, Cal and Billy was showing Cal's. Billy showed us some crazy stances that Cal never used.

Sponsors