Beatles Remasters

tinman

4.80 star(s)
Anyone buying any? I bought Let It Be. My speakers suck so I can't really tell the difference in the sound, but with what I can hear, it sounds great.

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
I hate the Beatles ... I don't think I will ever understand why they were popular. It just sounds so watered down and mainstream.

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
Really not interested in replacing my entire collection at this point since I also have substandard equipment right now. I can't seem to find my "Beatles for Sale" CD so when I repurchase that I might go for a remaster version. The only other thing I never bought was Anthology 3 so that is also on my hit list.

clinton

5.00 star(s)
Have always loved the Beatles, but I have never been able to understand the idea of re-mastering older material. Its suppose to sound old. ya know why? IT is old. This whole revival of Beatlemania is way out there too. My local Holiday gas station has just put up a huge display for the remasters. A gas station? Hows does this work? Gas? check. Beef Jerkey? check? 44 oz. Coke? check. Now, what else did I come to the gas station for???? oh yea! the new remastered Beatles catalog... YEA!!! ???????

clinton

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
I have all of the new CD's...they are great and well worth it if you are a fan...they sound really good...they are pretty much mastered to sound like the "Love" cd...the bass and drums sound modern and not like they are being played out of a 1960's AM radio...I love it...it's long since past due that they did this correctly.