Beckett Customer Service is the WORST!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdoran70

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Noticed on my checking account to day that Beckett charged my for my annual bill for Organize. I had no idea that they had DOUBLED the price from $20 to $40 over the last year. So I call Beckett to cancel my subscription and get a refund of my $40. They tell me that they can cancel the auto renew for next year but that there are no refunds given. I ask to speak to a supervisor and the customer service rep tells me that he is too busy to talk to me. I send an email to them and get a response saying the same thing. I replied to the email asking to speak with a supervisor and have not heard back as of yet. I can understand it if I was asking for a refund a few weeks or months after I was charged, but this is the same day! Why can't they give me a refund?!?!?!?

I will NEVER give Beckett another dime of my money and I recommend that you do the same.

I logged in a few weeks ago to my account which I haven't used in a year at least. I just browsed the subscription pricing. Next day, I receive a call from an unknown number in texas. I call it back because I was feeling froggy and the guy answers "Beckett media"

Needless to say, I went off and said I was a prior customer and was considering renewing, but that action alone confirmed one of the many reasons why I wouldn't be.

I get their OPG but never on an auto renew basis. I do receive their calls but I recognize the number so I never answer. Thing is if you don't want auto renewal then you need to change that on your settings. OP they should give you a refund & may I suggest you call & ask to speak with Michael Jordan CSR & hopefully he'll help you out.

Beckett has a pattern of being hard to deal with, until someone else comes along and provides some actual competition in the card pricing game though they will continue to have a stranglehold on the hobby. Problem is too many collectors are a slave to their pricing when we really should be going by market value (ebay and other online selling sources) instead of going by Beckett's "expert" pricing. Trade what makes you happy and helps fill your collections.

I got my refund in the mail today. I just kept asking for each persons supervisor and they finally gave in. So, thanks to Beckett for working with me on this. They did say that I will never be allowed to use the Beckett site again though. Boo-Hoo

Banned from Beckett, LOL, Gotta be a lot worse things in life. They have become such jerks there over the years and they still think they are the Holy Bible of all things sports. Hell with them.