Beckett Organize

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dubby25

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am curious as to how well the Beckett Organize works. I would like to be able to add my cards and be able to easily trade and sell, however this seems kind of complicated. I am trying to decide if it is worth my time to learn this and add cards.

Does anyone here use this feature, and if so, has any one used this to trade, or is it really just an inventory system?

Same here. I use it for my star player collections. I also like to create a collection for every card show visit so I can track amount spent relative to the values of cards purchased. Never used the buy/sell/trade function.

I attempted to trade or buy a card. But did not get a response from 3 people. That was YSL, so it is older. There could be many of people who left Beckett trading but still have cards organized to trade. So that could be an issue. On the other hand, if you are looking to acquire a specific card it is easy to find out who has one. But I don't know all the details. So there may be more benefits or faults. I do know that you can add a complete set to organize and then eddit it for what you want by deleting the rest.

I use it to catalog my collection, but have never used it to buy/sell cards. It's actually pretty easy to use. Create and name a collection, then use the search bar to look up cards you wish to add. Click on the card you want, then click on the add button on the right. It will automatically add that card to your designated collection. I have collections of Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, 1969 Cubs, Bill Nicholson, Micah Hoffpauir and Cubs team sets with most being Topps but also a full rack of Bowman and some Leaf, Playball, Goudey, etc. Since I sell some cards, I also have Sandberg and Sosa listed to have an idea of my inventory along with values. Now that I'm retired and trying to unload some stuff, I may try the "sell" function. I've recently started using COMC to acquire cards for my collection.