Beckett ?

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
Ok here is my question last month i wanted to get the price for a single card-So used my PP debit card-transaction was completed..but beckett took out $6.00 because you have to buy points..ok not a problem now have 450 points..so since i don't trade on beckett i wondered what do i do with the points-So i check out the FAQ and it says points can be used for pricing subscriptions..I decided to get a month's subscription of baseball..once again using my PP Debit card i made the purchase....thinking it would only cost me $1.50 since i already had 450 in my account..but well you guessed it..Beckett once again took $6.00 out of my paypal account..What in the world can i use these points for..can i use them to get pricing for a single card or once again will i be charged $6.00 -Well my rant will end here..Any help is appreciated.

Best,
David

DaClyde

5.00 star(s)
Pricing for individual cards is just 50 cents or a month of full baseball pricing for 500 points. If you already have points, you shouldn't need to give them any credit card information.

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
Pricing for individual cards is just 50 cents or a month of full baseball pricing for 500 points. If you already have points, you shouldn't need to give them any credit card information.

I have 450 points in my acct-A months subscription is $6.00 or 500 points so i thought i was only going to charged a $1 or so for the subscription but they took out $6 again i do still have the 450 points in my account-I just tried to get a price for a single FB card $0.60 and there asking me again for my CC information which looks like if i was going to submit my information another $6 would be charged to my account-I know you can use the points for trades-but i don't trade on there.