Becketts question

Dave Lima

Prospect
Okay let’s face it I am an old fuddy duddy and not that tech savvy, but I am learning. So here is my. If I use the organization feature and set files to can I share a link to it here so people can use it to look at what I do have in my collection for trade? Can someone answer that for me?

Thanks Dave

scottzoe

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
You used to be able to and have anybody view it...now Beckett requires a login to view.

Here is a link to my Beckett profile...

http://www.beckett.com/users/scottzoe#sport=185223&srrowNum=100

If you are logged in as yourself to Beckett, you will be able to view my items in my organize available for trade.
However, if you are not logged in to Beckett, you will not be able to view it.
So yes, you can do it, but someone looking would also need a Beckett logon to view it.

hope this helps,

Scott

pmanningsfan73

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Best thing to do for sites like this forum outside of Beckett is to create a Webs.com as your trade list & personal site. No worries as it is free & fairly easy to create even for the beginner or novice.

Dave Lima

Prospect
You used to be able to and have anybody view it...now Beckett requires a login to view.

Here is a link to my Beckett profile...

http://www.beckett.com/users/scottzoe#sport=185223&srrowNum=100

If you are logged in as yourself to Beckett, you will be able to view my items in my organize available for trade.
However, if you are not logged in to Beckett, you will not be able to view it.
So yes, you can do it, but someone looking would also need a Beckett logon to view it.

hope this helps,

Scott

Thanks scott

Dave Lima

Prospect
Best thing to do for sites like this forum outside of Beckett is to create a Webs.com as your trade list & personal site. No worries as it is free & fairly easy to create even for the beginner or novice.

Ya building a website yuk but it may be something i have to do. my attention span sometimes isnt that long though lol. i just hate monkeying with them too.
still but thanks you may be right too.
dave